What will happen at the FREE LASIK Vision exam?
connect with local specialist for a
FREE CONSULTATION in your area
CALL (877) 411-5778
You will receive a COMPREHENSIVE vision exam, for FREE!. That's a $100 value! Some clinics may offer a complimentary LASIK consultation, but you should be aware that they may also require you to pay $100 or more to meet with a LASIK doctor, for a "full comprehensive" eye exam. With a LEADING LASIK SURGEON, both the Comprehensive LASIK Vision Exam AND the Initial Consultation are FREE, and have conveniently been joined into one appointment to save you time and money. You will receive a front-to-back eye examination, including Bausch & Lomb Orbscan and other relevant tests to make sure you are truly an excellent candidate for laser vision correction.
After the exam, you'll know if you're a good candidate for LASIK eye surgery. The exam is always FREE, and there is no further obligation. But if you are a candidate, we are sure you will be so impressed with the attention and professionalism of your LEADING LASIK SUGEON experience that you will choose us to perform your LASIK procedure.
Your Exam Will Include:
- Thorough Ocular and Medical History Taken, as it Relates to Laser Vision Correction
- Multiple Refractive Readings Utilizing the Marco Epic System
- Past Spectacle Measurement
- Auto Refraction
- Manifest Refraction
- Corneal Thickness and Topography Measured with Bausch & Lomb Orbscan
- WaveFront Measurements (high resolution refraction)
- Multiple Pupil Measurements, to Help Tailor Treatment Plan
- Comprehensive Ocular Exam, Including Dilation to Detect General Eye Problems
- Counseling and Explanation by the Doctors and Medical Team Regarding Advanced Treatment Methods